for the Review Committee
Progress Towards Recognition as a Formation Facilitator
CGSAC formation director
1. Has this apprentice been open to your feedback and willing to focus on areas that require further practice?
2. Do you have concerns about this person that may affect her/his ability to continue in formation as a CGSAC formation facilitator?
3. Which skills and/or presentations have you identified and communicated to the apprentice to focus on in the next level one course she/he co-facilitates?
4. What would you suggest be covered in a FF workshop or FF course that would give this apprentice greater knowledge and confidence to facilitate a level one course?
5. If this apprentice is currently in stage one, working with two experienced formation facilitators:
Do you feel this apprentice is ready to begin stage two of the apprenticeship period?
i.e. is capable of carrying half the workload of the formation team
6. If this apprentice is currently in stage two, working with only one other experienced formation facilitator:
Do you feel they are ready to be recognized as a Formation Facilitator?
Any Further Comments:
Thank you for taking the time to observe and provide feedback on this apprentice formation facilitator. Your guidance ensures we continue to offer the best quality CGS formation possible and help CGS catechists to grow in their roles as a confident formation facilitator, able to pass on the gift of CGS handed down to us by Sofia Cavalletti and Gianna Gobbi.